The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
- Car - 2004 Proton Jumbuck GLSi 5sp manual
- Motor - Synchronous AC Permanent Magnet motor, BLDC, air cooled
- Inverter - 80kW 312V VF Drive controller, air cooled
- Have seen 300A peak at 270VDC ==> 81kW actual
- Battery - 90 Cells LiFePO4 90-100Ah, 288-300VDC nominal
- Charger - Elcon 2.5kW, 288V
- Battery Management - EV Power BMS of course!
- Steering pump - Mocen 24V 500W hydraulic
- Vacuum Brake pump - BetterVac 12V
- DC-DC 12V Aux power - Meanwell Switch mode power supply 36A (no aux battery)
- Instrumentation - Xantrex Pro, Volts, Amps, Ah, time remaining till empty.
- Battery Capacity 25kWhrs
- Range - 150km @ 90kmh
- Top Speed - 140kmh +
- Acceleration - significantly faster than IC version
- Gearbox - retained but no clutch, generally only 2nd and 3rd gears required. With some modification to the inverter no gears would be required.
- Economy 155Whrs/km Highway.
- First drive in Oct 2009