The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
BCU-PEV (4-96 cells, 12-312V) microprocessor Battery control unit is designed to operate specifically with the EV Power range of chargers.
- OLED display unit and current sensor. Displays Volts, Amps, Amphours and % State of Charge all on one screen
- Powered from external 12V, isolated from main pack.
- Enclosed flange mount ABS box, IP54 rated against dust and splashing water.
- Contactor control the inbuilt contactor driver can drive a standard discharge contactor with 12V coil up to 2A
- Direct charger control. No CAN bus required.
- Discharge (motor controller) control relay output
- Warning light/buzzer output
- Simple to understand and install.
- Low power requirement
- Box: 171(W) x 121(D) x 55(H)mm, Flanged Base: 201(W) x 121(D)mm
MONITOR - 16 char X 2 line OLED Display
- 110(L)mm x 66(W)mm x 36(D)mm