The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
This microprocessor Battery control unit is designed to operate specifically with our PFC range of chargers. This is a complete package and requires only the EV Power LFP batteries and/or cell modules to operate.
- OLED display unit and current sensor. Displays Volts, Amps, Amphours and % State of Charge all on one screen Automatic %SOC calibration
- Optional 10 segment LED bar graph fuel gauge Automatic calibration
- 0-5V fuel gauge powered output. Optional external Fuel Gauge
- BMS Powered directly from the traction battery (90-350VDC). No external 12V dc-dc converter or 12V battery required. Most other systems rely on external power.
- Enclosed flange mount ABS box, IP54 rated against dust and splashing water.
- Direct contactor control the inbuilt contactor driver can drive a standard discharge contactor with 12V coil up to 2A if required
- Direct charge control for two PFC chargers. Single or split phase charging. No heavy relays for switching high AC input voltages. No external charge relays required at all. No CAN bus required.
- Discharge (motor controller) enable switched output
- Warning light or optional generator enable switched output
- External dash mount warning light (12V) powered output
- Isolated- input/output wires are completely isolated from the 12V auxiliary system for safety.
- Internal alarm buzzer for audible warning.
- Simple to understand and install.
- Low power requirement
- Can be used in many LFP battery applications
- Reduced overall cost for instrumentation as no other meters are required.
- Box: 171(W) x 121(D) x 55(H)mm, Flanged Base: 201(W) x 121(D)mm
MONITOR - 16 char X 2 line OLED Display
- 110(L)mm x 66(W)mm x 36(D)mm