The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
The BCU-PPAK is a smart device in a small package designed to work with the EV Power BMS cell modules to deliver trouble free power for portable power applications such as RVs and caravans. Compatible with EV PowerPak batteries.
- Low power consumption (<15mA on, <6mA off) even when discharge relay is enabled.
- Total battery voltage monitoring 11.9V (23.8V) minimum, 15.1V (30.2V) maximum.
- Cell level monitoring via signal loop.
- Internal latching relay for up to three parallel batteries. 240A total.
- 12V (4C) and 24V (8C) versions available.
- Actively isolates the batteries from the load and each other if either the total voltage is out of range or there is a problem with one or more cells.
- Adjustable low voltage cutout threshold.
- 145 x 90 x 50mm