The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
A smart device in a small package this battery control unit (BCU) is designed to work with the EV Power BMS cell modules to deliver trouble free power for portable power applications such as in remote power systems and RV/caravans.
Simple and elegant, this system is easy to install and understand.
EV Power... We innovate!
- Low power consumption (<15mA on, <6mA off) even when discharge relay is enabled.
- Monitors total battery voltage 11.9V (23.8V) minimum, 15.1V (30.2V) maximum.
- Monitors the BMS modules on each cell.
- Internal latching relay 200A max, 500A optional Gigavac DC contactor isolates the battery if there is a problem.
- 12V (4 cell) and 24V (8 cell) versions available.
- Can control up to three battery packs connected in parallel.
- Actively isolates the batteries from the load and each other if either the total voltage is out of range or there is a problem with one or more cells.
- Adjustable low voltage cutout threshold.
- 145 x 90 x 50mm