The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
LFP batteries are not inherently self balancing the way that Lead Acid batteries are. They can also be damaged by over-charge and over-discharge. Electronic control is essential.
The heart of the EV Power system is the analog cell balancer/monitor module. Simple and elegant. There is one cell module for each cell in a battery. The cell modules perform the function of balancing and monitoring the cells.
EV Power developed its unique one wire system that connects each cell module to the next. This provides two ends that interface back to a battery control unit which controls charge and discharge.
- Epoxy Encapsulated to prevent moisture and dust interference. Also keeps out bugs, dropped spanners, loose cables, nuts and fingers!
- Gold plated cell terminal connectors for perfect connection and professional looks.
- One wire link between cell modules. We invented the system.
- Low profile, does not even protrude above terminal bolts.
- Up to 2A shunt current capacity.
- No heat buildup when regulating, no bulky hot resistors.
- Small footprint the actual circuit is the size of a postage stamp! Does not interfere with mounting hardware.
- Low power consumption 3+ years to drain a 100Ah idle cell.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Simple to install and easy to understand.
- Sizes suitable for most prismatic Lithium batteries.
EV Power cell modules go through a three stage burn-in testing procedure during manufacture and then a confirmation test just prior to dispatch. Four stages of testing, each and every cell module.