The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
LiFePO4 (LFP) batteries are ideal for remote area power systems (RAPS). This battery control unit is designed specifically for larger capacity 4-16 cell (12-50V) systems.
It is an all in one solution to monitor and protect an LFP battery pack and requires only the cells and EV Power cell modules to balance and protect the battery.
- Easy to read 2 line OLED display, Battery Volts, Amps, Ah, and State of Charge %
- Ideal for
- Dual internal relays separately control MPPTs and inverters.
- 4 to 16 LFP cells in series specified at order time. 100 - 2000 Ah capable
- 100A continuous, 240A peak (<10 second burst)
- Internal shunt for current measurement
- Simple to install, simple to operate
- uses the unique EV Power developed one-wire current loop interface for cell module monitoring.
- works in combination with EV Power cell modules for complete battery protection.
- Low quiescent power, no active relay current when the system is on.
- direct control of the EV Power 240V PFC charger range
- compatible with a wide range of MPPTs and inverters.
- Isolates the LFP battery in event of accidental overcharge, over-discharge or cell failure.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.