The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
BCU-RAPS - EV PowerPak batteries are ideal for remote area power systems (RAPS). This battery control unit is designed specifically for larger capacity 4-16 cell (12-50V) systems. It is an all in one solution to monitor and protect a battery pack.
- Easy to read 2 line OLED display, Battery Volts, Amps, Ah, and State of Charge %
- Ideal for DC coupled systems
- Dual internal relays separately control MPPTs and inverters.
- 4 to 16 LFP cells in series specified at order time. 100 - 1000 Ah capable
- 100A continuous, 240A peak
- Internal shunt for current measurement
- Simple to install, simple to operate
- works in combination with EV Power cell modules for complete battery protection.
- Low quiescent power, no active relay current when the system is on.
- direct control of the EV Power 240V charger range
- compatible with a wide range of MPPTs and inverters.
- Isolates the LFP battery in event of accidental overcharge, over-discharge or cell failure.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.