The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
I took a 36V EZGO golf cart, removed 156kg of Lead Acid and installed 70kg / 48V of LiFePO4 batteries. This is the result...
- EZGO Golf Cart
- Controller - 48V Series/PM 300A (original was 36V Curtis)
- Old Batteries - 6 x Trojan T105, 156kg, 5.7kWhr (5hr rate)
- New Batteries - 16 x SE130AHA, 71kg, 6.8kWhr (1 hr rate)
- Battery Management System - EV Power of course!
- Charger - PFC LiFePO4 16 Cell 25A
- Charge time - 5 hours from Empty
- Top speed - 25kmh
- Lithium battery weighs less than half the lead acid battery.
- 20% extra range
- 25% higher top speed
- 2000 deep cycles Lithium versus 300 deep cycles Lead Acid
Whatever way you look at it LiFePO4 batteries are a clear winner!