The page that you requested does not exist.
Please use the menu above to find what you were looking for.
CALB LiFePO4 cells - Several times the cycle life of Lead Acid. Fast charge and discharge, Deep Cycle. Half the weight, 100% recyclable and non-toxic.
- Voltage: 3.2V nominal, 2.5V min, 3.9V max
- Cycle life: 2000+ full cycles. Other manufacturers falsely claim more cycles.
- high discharge rate
- Consistently low internal resistance. (=longer life)
- Safe LFP chemistry, proven performance in EVs.
- Higher energy density This means more Ah in a smaller lighter package.
An appropriate charger and battery management system is required for cell balancing and protection from overcharge and over-discharge. Please refer to our BMS page for more information on the use of these cells.
|EV POWER||CELL||CHART||Bolt||Bolt||EV Power|
|Model||Capacity||Weight||Dimensions WxLxH||Size||Spacing||BMS module|
|CA100FI||100Ah||3.3kg||67 x 142 x 220mm||M8||82mm||CBM100|
|CA180FI||180Ah||5.6kg||71 x 182 x 283mm||M8||106mm||CBM180|
Most cell sizes are kept in stock. For larger orders we may need to order ex-factory and take a deposit.