This marine electric in-board drive unit suitable for small to medium sized boats combines simplicity with flexibility.
Suitable for retrofit to replace small diesel engines.
* Integrated all in one package of motor, controller and drive shaft. Bolt it in, connect the drive shaft and away you go…
* Powerful 15kW max as standard.
* 48V voltage range for traction battery, 24 – 100VDC options.
* 1200rpm Output shaft (3:1 ratio standard) 1200 rpm @ shaft.
* Quiet belt drive, 25mm Stainless steel drive shaft with sealed bearings.
* Reversible. Just flick the switch to reverse.
* Regenerative battery charging can be achieved under sail.
* Light weight aluminium plate construction.
* Sevcon Gen4 PMAC controller.
* Motenergy ME1114 PMAC motor, air and liquid cooled options.
* Adjustable support brackets for flexible mounting arrangement.
* Bolt and play, connect +/- cables to your battery and turn the key.
* Air cooled controller heatsink. liquid cooled motor optional.
* No gearbox required.
* Controller/motor and electrics raised above water line.
* Developed, designed and manufactured in Australia
Note: Drive related products are now sold through Electric Drive Engineering Pty Ltd.
Contact ELECTRIC DRIVE ENGINEERING for a Quote
Note: A standard 4″ coupling option is available on the drive shaft end.