EV Powerpak 12V LiFePO4 Batteries
EV Powerpak 12V batteries are suitable for any application where portable power is required. They have an integrated cell balancing and monitoring. Charge/Discharge control must be handled by an external Battery Control Unit (BCU).
They can be connected in series for higher voltages or parallel to increase the Amphour capacity using our simple proprietary one wire BMS safety loop system.
– SAFE LiFePO4 chemistry. Sealed & Maintenance Free.
– Bolt and Play.
– Cell interconnects and battery management cell modules pre-installed
– Protective strong polycarbonate cover.
– Brass/copper terminal posts.
– Series connection to make higher voltages, 24V, 36V, 48V etc.
– Parallel connection to increase capacity.
– Charged, balanced and tested prior to delivery.
– Easy installation and trouble free operation.
– Batteries assembled in Australia and BMS Australian Made
FOR PRICING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
NOTE: A Battery Control Unit BCU-PPAK or BCU-NEV is required for battery protection. It can control up to three batteries in parallel for up to 240A continuous draw
Note: For deep cycle battery sizing use about 60-70% of the capacity of Lead Acid SLA batteries. EV PowerPaks do cost more than Lead Acid batteries but the advantages are too numerous to list.
EV PowerPak 12V Lithium battery applications include:
– RVs – Recreational Vehicles
– Boats – Marine House power systems
– Golf carts and ATVs
– Solar – Remote Area power systems
– Portable Lighting towers
– Industrial process control systems
– Electric vehicles
“Hi Rod, I have been using the GBS 300ah packs for six months now. An absolute game changer for a live aboard yacht, we love them. ” – Peter & Toni