EV Powerpak 12V LiFePO4 Batteries
EV Powerpak 12V prefabricated battery packs are suitable for any application where portable power is required. They have an integrated cell balancing and monitoring. A Battery Control Unit (BCU) is recommended in most applications to protect the batteries from overcharge/discharge and/or provide battery fuel gauge information.
They can be connected in series for higher voltages or parallel to increase the Amphour capacity using our simple proprietary one wire BMS connections system.
- SAFE LiFePO4 chemistry
- Plug and Play (well bolt and play)
- Stainless Steel strapping.
- Cell interconnects and battery management cell modules pre-installed
- Protective strong polycarbonate cover
- Brass terminal posts
- Series connection to make higher voltages, 24V, 36V, 48V etc
- Parallel connection to increase capacity (using BCU-PPAK)
- Charged, balanced and tested prior to delivery
- Easy installation and trouble free operation
- Australian Made
EV PowerPak 12V Lithium battery applications include:
- RVs – Recreational Vehicles
- Boats – Marine House power systems
- Golf carts and ATVs
- Solar – Remote Area power systems
- Portable Lighting towers
- Industrial process control systems
- Electric vehicles
For 12V battery packs connected in parallel or for 24V and higher a Battery Control Unit IS ESSENTIAL FOR SAFE OPERATION, reliability and long life.
FOR A QUOTE ON YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE CONTACT US