– Bluetooth Phone interface for V, A, %SOC and Cycles.
– Lithium Ion LiFePO4 battery
– Nominal Voltage 12.8V
– Capacity 120 Ah rated
– Dimensions 175 x 330 x 225 mm, 235mm to top of terminals.
– Weight 13.6 kg
– Peak discharge current 300A. (100A continuous recommended)
– Maximum charge current 120A, (60A continuous recommended)
– M8 Bolt lug connectors.
– Deep Cycle use, 2000+ Cycles
– Internal Battery Management protection against Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage and Over Current.
– Series (max 24V) or parallel (must be at the same State of Charge) connection is possible.
– Not suitable for IC engine starting applications.
– UN 38.3 compliant, NOTE: exceeds 100Whr limit for air travel. ROAD FREIGHT ONLY.
– Warranty 24 months.
“My 2 X EVH12V120AH are installed in my Kimberley Kamper and performing better than my expectations. As per your provided instructions I have run the batteries down to 80% capacity for storage. This process took over 5 days running of my 85 litre fridge /freezer and a few lights from 100%.
My conversion from 340Ah of lead acid batteries has reduced the weight by 67kg, given me much more available space and increased my usable power by 12%. The app and provided specs has allowed me to calibrate my battery monitor, which realistically is now with the data available on my phone. I upgraded my DC/DC CTEK D250s dual to the CTEK 250SE on advice of CTEK but it seems that this may not have been necessary from your testing. My AC/DC charger Pronautic 1240P has a selection of 2 lithium profiles I have configured option 2 on your advice.
The very low internal discharge rates and life cycle costs are a good match to the usage pattern of off road campers and caravans. Your batteries are a good physical and technical fit to this specific unit.”. Peter P.