– Simple to install and use, microprocessor control.
– 12V supply input
– 68 x 35 x 10mm PCB, no relay
– Prevents overcharge and over-discharge of LFP batteries.
– Version B for normally open (NO) two wire relays.
– Uses the unique EV Power developed one-wire NC current loop interface.
– User programmable using a standard three wire interface and PICAXE BASIC
– Designed and manufactured in Australia
The EV Power Battery Management System (BMS) is designed for Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4, LFP) batteries of capacity 40-400Ah. These cells are generally used in applications where light weight and high power are required.
The BCU-micro-08 is a simple bare PCB microprocessor based battery management master control unit. It is designed to operate in unison with EV Power cell modules using the EV Power one-wire NC interface. The system is designed to prevent over-discharge and overcharge of LFP batteries. It can directly control a charger and/or load via connected relays.
The BCU-micro08 comes in two versions each with different programming. Version A is for use with a three wire “latching” charge/discharge relay. Version B is for use with normal relays/contactors and solid state relays for separately controlling charge and discharge sources.