BMS-BCU-NEV+04C – 12V
BMS-BCU-NEV+08C – 24V (2 x EV PowerPak in series)
BMS-BCU-NEV+12C – 36V (3 x EV PowerPak in series)
BMS-BCU-NEV+16C – 48V (4 x EV PowerPak in series)
A powerful device in a small package this battery control unit is designed to work with 12V EV PowerPaks to deliver trouble free power for portable power applications. The BCU-NEV provides two additional functions over the BCU-PPAK.
1) Pre-charge capability for inverters of 24V input or higher.
2) Remote mountable Monitor showing battery state of charge and other information.
- Low power consumption (<15mA) even when discharge contactor is on.
- Monitors overall battery voltage minimum and maximum.
- Monitors the battery management system (BMS) loop.
- 240A (3 x 80A) contactor isolates the batteries if there is a problem.
- 12V (4 cell) and 24V (8 cell) versions available.
- Can control up to three EV Powerpaks in parallel