- Low power consumption (<15mA) even when discharge contactor is on.
- Monitors overall battery voltage minimum and maximum.
- Monitors the battery management system (BMS) loop.
- 240A (3 x 80A) contactor isolates the batteries if there is a problem.
- 12V (4 cell) and 24V (8 cell) versions available.
- Can control up to three EV Powerpaks in parallel
Note: Our BCUs employ an internal latching relay/contactor. As such they have very low internal resistance compared to Mosfet BMS’s. They can tolerate very high transient currents. This means that they always isolate current flow in both directions when off.