Designed to balance WINSTON THUNDERSKY LP12V60AH and LP12V90AH batteries connected in series 12-48V.
This module operates similarly to our single cell modules, except it works across 4 cells (12.8V).
The Winston LP batteries are enclosed so do not allow access to individual cells.
So one module is required only for every four cells.
An afforable BMS alternative for use with LP12V series batteries.
– OK signal between 11V and 15.4V, Green LED on.
– Balancing current up to 200mA, balancing starts at 14.4V, red LED on.
– For use with our LFP12V batteries when connected in series. One per four cell battery.
– May also be used to balance 12V Sealed Lead Acid batteries connected in series.
– Uses the EV Power developed one wire current loop signal interface for BMS control.
– recommended for voltages up to 50V, four batteries in SERIES.
The theory is that if any cell goes below 2V the total voltage of 4 cells will dip below 11V and trip the signal output.