EV Marine Drive
This marine electric in-board drive unit suitable for small to medium sized boats combines simplicity with flexibility. Suitable for retrofit to replace small diesel engines.
* Integrated all in one package of motor, controller and drive shaft.
* Powerful to 30kW depending on voltage and motor/controller selection
* Configurable voltage ranges for traction battery, 24 – 80VDC
* Selectable ratios via pulley selection (3:1 standard) 1000 rpm @ shaft.
* Quiet belt drive, 30mm steel drive shaft with sealed bearings.
* Reversible. No reversing contactors required with PMAC motors.
* Regenerative battery charging can be achieved under sail.
* Light weight aluminium plate construction. 25-40kg depending on motors.
* Sevcon Gen4 Size 2, 4 and 6 controller compatible.
* Motenergy ME1xxx motor sizes, air and liquid cooled options.
* Adjustable support brackets for flexible mounting arrangement.
* Plug and play configuration available with dashboard.
* Air cooled controller heatsink. Air or liquid cooled motor options.
* No gearbox required.
* Controller/motor and electrics raised above water line.
* Developed, designed and manufactured in Australia
Note: External thrust bearings are required. A standard 4″ coupling option is available on the drive shaft end.