Electric Marine Drive
This marine electric in-board drive unit is suitable for small to medium sized boats and combines simplicity with flexibility. It is designed as a plug and play system, just add a 48V battery.
Suitable for retrofit to replace small diesel engines such as Yanmar.
* Integrated all in one package of motor, controller and drive shaft.
* Direct Drive No gearbox required. Direct connection to prop shaft.
* 48VDC Nominal, higher or lower voltage options available.
* Power 15kW peak, 5kW continuous.
* Torque 290Nm max, 80Nm continuous (@shaft).
* 1500rpm max, 1000rpm cruise, other speed options available.
* Selectable drive ratios via pulley selection (~3:1 standard).
* Quiet timing belt drive, stainless drive shaft with sealed bearings.
* Reversible. Simply pull the throttle lever backwards to reverse the motor. No gears.
* Regenerative battery charging can be achieved on sailing boats.
* Light weight aluminium plate construction. 25-40kg depending on motors.
* Adjustable motor mount brackets.
* Plug and play with dashboard and throttle.
* Air cooled motor/controller. liquid cooled motor options available.
* Standard 4″ marine coupling is supplied.
* Developed, designed and manufactured in Australia