|EVG12V200A||12.8 V||200 Ah||2.6 kWhr||285mm (L) x 290mm (W) x 250mm (H)||27.0kg|
Our prefabricated 12V battery packs suit applications where portable power is required and they come in a variety of capacities 40Ah, 60Ah, 100Ah, 160Ah, 200Ah, 300Ah.
Connect them in Series for higher Voltages or in Parallel for higher AH Capacity
We assemble our Powerpaks in Australia using our integral battery management system (BMS) to balance and monitor the cells during the charging and discharging cycles.
- For most applications we highly recommend using our Battery Control Unit BCU-PPAK – 4C (12V) or 8C (24V) to protect the battery from overcharge/discharge.
- Each BCU-PPAK can control up to three battery packs connected in parallel, and handle up to 240A continuous draw.
- Our EVG & EVP series batteries use different cell manufacturers. Choose the one that best fits your application on size and price.
- The Height measurement is to the top of the terminals.
- For deep cycle battery sizing use about 60-70% of the capacity of Lead Acid SLA batteries.
- EV Power Paks do cost more than Lead Acid batteries but the advantages are too numerous to list. For starters they are smaller, lighter, faster charging and longer lasting compared to Lead Acid of equivalent AH.