|EVG12V100A||12.8 V||100 Ah||1.3 kWhr||273mm (L) x 128mm (W) x 245mm (H)||12.6kg|
– 12.8V Nominal, 100AH
– Sturdy Prismatic cells.
– Safe, long lasting LiFePO4 chemistry. 1000s of cycles.
– High Energy Density, more Ah in a small, lightweight battery.
– High current capability, 3C (3 x rated Ah)
– Integrated cell balancing and monitoring
– Proprietary NC Safety Loop connects all batteries in a system to one external Battery Control Unit.
– Sealed, no corrosive gasses.
– Batteries may be connected in series for higher voltages to 100VDC with the appropriate BCU.
– Batteries may be connected in parallel via a BCU to multiply capacity.
– Assembled in Australia from imported cells. BMS Designed and manufactured in Australia.