GV Contactors can switch DC loads from 12 to 800VDC. These small RoHS compliant hermetically sealed contactors can be mounted in any position, can be used in nearly any harsh environment including under water and at temperatures from –55°C to 85°C. GV relays have no inbuilt coil economiser.
– 3 wire coil, 12V. Bistable Latching Relay.
– Zero power drain when switched on.
– Specifically designed for use with EV Power Battery Control Units.
– Dimensions 60 x 57 mm
– Terminal pitch 82mm, nut 10mm
– 350A continuous current rating (much higher short term!)
– 2500A max breaking capacity- 12V – 800VDC switching
– Up to 650A break current
– Sealed contactor, can be used in all environments.
– Made in the USA.
Download Datasheet: GXL14
NOTE: Please ensure a suitable precharge circuit is used with capacitive loads.